Hello! Thank you for visiting Service Foods website.
We love our customers and care about quality – so we want to create a quality place for you to connect with us. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and find the content on our useful and informative.
Terms of Us
- All material contained in this Site, and any linked Site, is provided for the general information of Service Foods (SF) customers, suppliers and job applicants, and SF accept no responsibility for any misuse or failure to use the material provided in these sites.
- The user of this Site indemnifies SF and its related bodies corporate for any loss or damage including loss of general profit and other economic loss, indirect, special, consequential, general or other similar damages incurred in relation to the material, information or images provided on this Site.
Changes in the Material
SF may modify the content in this Site, including these Terms from time to time without notice. SF suggests you regularly review these Terms to ensure you are aware of any changes.
The reproduction of information and images provided on these Sites is not authorised without the express written consent of SF, its related bodies corporate or any other party with an interest in the information or images.
- Users must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any material contained in this Site, without the prior written authorisation of SF; and
- Unless expressly stated to the contrary, all trade marks appearing in this Site are trade marks of SF, their related bodies corporate or are used under licence or with the permission of the relevant trade mark owner. Use of these trade marks is not permitted without the prior written permission of SF.
While SF or its related bodies corporate have endeavored to ensure all material provided on this Site is free from error or omission, SF does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information contained in this Site, to the extent permitted under law. You should make your own enquires in relation to the material contained on this Site before relying on it.
SF takes no responsibility for the information and terms of linked sites.
SF do not, and cannot guarantee that this Site will always be free from computer viruses and/or disruptions and does not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by the use (intended or otherwise) of this Site.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will SF be liable to you for any loss or damage including loss of general profit and other economic loss, indirect, special, consequential, general or other similar damages incurred in relation to the material, information or images provided on this Site.
SF is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. Except in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement, SF will not attempt to identify you. Your name and other identifying personal details are not collected (unless you specifically provide them to us).
Information is gathered indirectly through the site’s technology.
When you look at our website, our standard practice is not to monitor any of your browsing activities. From time to time, SF may make a statistical record of that visit and logs the information for the purpose of evaluating our website. The types of information we collect may be:
- your server address only (for example, 18.104.22.168)
- your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser you are using
- the previous site you visited
For the purposes of such evaluation, we will NOT collect any personal details which may identify you.
Information is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
SF collects personal information to enable users to access certain sections of the site or participate in promotional offers, job applications and other marketing activity.
Returned Merchandise and Refund Policy
We hope you enjoy our products us much as we do. However, it is important to read our returns and exchanges policy before making any purchases.
If you need to refund or exchange an item, please call your branch at the earliest convenience prior to returning the product to us.
The return of frozen goods.
Frozen goods will only be accepted for credit if,
- Returned on the same day as delivery, or
- they are faulty, or
- Evidence of cold chain integrity can be provided.
All credit claims must be raised within 48 hours of delivery, including pricing claims.
Drivers are only permitted to collect goods for credit from previous deliveries if advised by SF in writing.
Memo items (special request off range items) may not be returned for credit.
Policy for the non-collection of credit card details
If you pay online using a credit card, the card details are not viewed by us or any person except you during the transaction. The details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank.
SF Food Services collects your personal information, which you have voluntarily provided to us, in order to assess your suitability for specific roles with the business. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as referees, recruitment agencies and social media sites for this purpose.
SF Food Services may disclose your personal information to its related companies and third party service providers for purposes such as pre-employment screening and psychometric and aptitude testing.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to progress your application.
We retain personal information we collect from applicants in our Talent Pool so that we can assess your potential suitability for future job opportunities. If you do not want SF to retain your details, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be in touch from time to time to make sure your contact details are up to date and to let you know about opportunities with SF Food Services that may be of interest to you. You may contact us at any time if this is no longer of interest to you.
Questions or concerns?
If you are worried about anything you see on our page, or have a question about our food, please contact our Consumer Advisory Centre. You can email us at email@example.com or call one of our numbers set out here.
We collect site traffic information so we can continually improve site content and design. This does not provide information relating to individual users and only provide generalised information relating to pages viewed by customers, suppliers and job applicants.
Thanks again for visiting and we hope you enjoyed your time on Service Foods website.