Picker Packers - Day Shift
Service Foods Limited is a New Zealand wide company specializing in Food service. We supply to Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels, Manufacturers, Retailers, Distributors and exporters nationwide with a broad selection of imported and locally produced food products. Our core product areas are across fresh produce, dry, frozen and chilled departments.
We are a high growth company, and have great plans for the New Zealand food service market. Our philosophy ensures that we come to work every day to make a difference to the lives of the people we deal with.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Picker Packer to work in our Freezer dept., Day shifts, Monday to Friday/ Tuesday to Saturday, 8.00am to 5.00pm, attached to our Main Warehouse based in Mangere, Auckland.
· Picking & packing orders
· Help check off orders with your supervisor.
· Place customer labels on the boxes/bags
· Assist in loading the good in the appropriate vehicles for delivery
· Once orders are completed, organised and fill stock within the chiller departments.
· Assist in the retrieval and storage of all incoming goods as assigned by the store operations manager.
· Ensure your department is kept clean and organized at all times.
· Help other store employees keep the warehouse area tidy at all times
· Perform various cleaning tasks as assigned by the operations manager or equivalent
· Help stock controllers with random counts/checks
· Other duties as required
OUR IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL
· Must be comfortable working in the cold environment
· Reliable – attendance and transport
· Physically strong and fit; should be able to lift up to 25 kg
· Attention to detail
· Clear communication skills
If you are interested and willing to commit to the hours and days, please click on the apply icon.
You must be a NZ citizen or Permanent resident to be considered for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone/text/email